COVID-19 Updated Policies 11.17.20
This week Governor Reynolds issued additional Enhanced Public Health Measures effective today. One of those measures suspends all organized youth and adult sport activities in Iowa until December 10. This time of year, there are several events that are affected. In an effort to provide clarification to these new guidelines, we want to share what we know as of today and the timelines involved. As has been the case throughout the pandemic, things can change at a rapid pace and we will continue to communicate.
· All In-person training is suspended, no training held at the Iowa West Sports Plex for any non-high school, college or professional athletic team
· For teams with paid training time reservations through 12/10 at the Iowa West Sports Plex, refunds will be issued this week.
· All Iowa West Sports Plex youth leagues are suspended. Prorated refunds will be issued once a return to play date is announced. All games that cannot be played will be refunded.
· Winter Session 2 of the Adult Soccer league is cancelled. Refunds will be sent to all registered teams. When a new return to play date is announced, new options for game play will be offered.
· Approved use events/groups can still reserve space via 712-796-4163 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org after regular business hours.
· WalkFit program is still open and available for participants from 8-10 am
· Hours of operation – effective 11/18/20 the Iowa West Sports will be open 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday. Additional hours by appointment or as necessary for approved events and usage.
Thank you for your engagement and cooperation. We wish you all the best during these unprecedented times and sincerely appreciate our patrons. Please feel free to reach out with any additional questions.
Council Bluffs Soccer Club/Iowa West Sports Plex